My blog has been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award! Awesome. A big thank you to Christine, the author of the witty and charming The Book of Alice, for nominating me. Your blog was one of the first I started to follow, which makes this nomination from you extra special to me.
Am now eagerly awaiting for Ed McMahon to appear on my doorstep and present me with my giant cardboard prize check for $1 Million. (Perfect timing, too, because the gas and electric bills just arrived.)
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- Include this set of rules in your post.
- Nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award in this post.
- Notify each of the nominees by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
7 Random Facts About Me:
- It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to make the Versatile Blogger Award image appear on my page. I dunno how I ended up getting it on there, as I just kept copying and pasting over and over until it magically stuck. Made mental note to get more up to speed on the secrets of blogging magic (apologies — this is only my 3rd week as a blogger, I’m working on it!)
- My favorite breakfast is McDonald’s Egg McMuffin with strawberry jam and a hash brown smashed into the sandwich. Trust me, try it — it will rock your world.
- I like sleeping on my couch better than sleeping in my bed.
- I am going to publish my first book this year…so help me, God.
- I am having a pathetically hard time trying to think of 7 semi-interesting things to list here. This reminds me of those old-school chain emails people used to send around where you have to answer a bazillion questions about yourself and then forward the list of questions to 10 friends or else something really bad will happen to you, e.g. you’ll die, you’ll have 7 yrs of bad luck, you’ll go blind in one eye, etc.
- I need to pick up toilet paper from the store tomorrow.
- Against all good judgment, I fed my dog Duncan some table scraps tonight, which has backfired on me (literally) by turning his, um, be-hind into what I’ve affectionately dubbed “The Punisher.” Wow, what an interesting note to end this list on.
- Susan Kiernan-Lewis – A wonderful blog packed full of great advice for writers!
- jaceyna: For Words So Slow – An up-and-coming artist/poet/screenwriter shows off her stuff.
- Kassi-Oh Sewing – Wonderful blog on sewing, crafts, and DIY (I almost typed DUI – probably shouldn’t be writing this post while sipping a beer) by a very talented lady. I wish I could make the things she creates!
- Foodimentary – I love food. This blog is a beautiful, informative, and fun site for all things food. If you’re a foodie or just like reading about and looking at nice pics of food – check out this site. You won’t be disappointed.
- MIKE IS HAPPY. RELATIVELY. – Mike’s blog makes me laugh every time. Check out his The Tao of Chubby post. Hilarious!
- Bermudaonion’s Weblog – A really good book reviewer’s site with fair and insightful reviews.
- Edward Hotspur – An interesting, inspiring, and lovely blog that I like to check out regularly.
- Word Salad – A funny and imaginative blog by a young aspiring writer.
- dampsquid – This blog defies categorization. You’ll just have to see it for yourself.
- Life and Laughter – Humorous blog about life by a very talented writer.
Check out these blogs – you won’t be disappointed!